Overview and Pro version features
Workflow UX: The new Enlight Photofox is setting out to turn aspiring artists’ dreams into
reality by making advanced photo-editing on iOS simpler and richer than ever before. Building off Apple’s new subscription model, Enlight Photofox perfectly blends today’s photo-editing needs with tomorrow’s most advanced technology. The new multi-layer functionality allows users to pilot their adjustments with exact, unprecedented control. Enlight Photofox comes jammed packed with four times the amount of content, equipping users with a huge selection of fonts, presets, brushes, effects and more to infuse new artistic elements into their images and create beautiful, digital art.
PRO: In addition to the free features, users can subscribe to get all access to the apps’ features, layers, and packs. New features will continuously be released for subscribers.
** Standout Features:
Layers – Enlight Photofox’s Layers allows the user to combine as many photos as they want, blending and merging them seamlessly and easily. With this multi-layer functionality as powerful as that of desktop software, users now have the ability to edit individual layers on mobile, offering even more precision and control and enabling more creativity than ever before from the palm of their hand.
Darkroom – Gives users granular control over tonal adjustments, enabling users to fine-tune adjustments for tone, contrast, and image details. With such a vast number of tools and controls, this feature is essentially an app within an app.
Quantity of Content – Enlight Photofox comes jammed packed with a huge variety of content: fonts, graphic elements, presets and more, to infuse new artistic elements into their images.
Breakdown of Features
Layers – Users can add and manipulate multiple layers with full control. For a seamless and fully customizable editing experience, users can continuously switch back and forth between layers, without locking in edits. Each layer can be edited separately or merged, empowering users with Desktop-like creative control.
- Eraser: Swipe to remove unwanted objects or backgrounds, with smart edge- avoiding
- Opacity: Control the opacity of an image for beautiful
- Transform: Easily transform the size, shape and perspective, giving a 3D feel to the
- Flip: Instantly flip layers vertically or
- Blending: Blend images or elements with various blending modes to create double exposures or superimposed
- Fill: Select a color or pattern to fill in the
*PRO – With subscription, add and edit up to 5 layers within one
Tone – The Tone category offers unique image enhancements empowering users with artistic control, duo-tone filters and an extensive array of adjustment options for tuning contrast, structure, brightness, saturation, hue and more.
- Adjust: Simple, detailed control over tonality and details for quick color correction.
- Filters: A wide selection of image filters to enhance visual images, powered by 3D RGB mapping for a truly unique
- Duo: Enhance photos with duo gradients, unlike any other app on the
- BW: Convert images into stunning black and white
- PRO – With a subscription, users will gain full access to all of Tone’s tools:
- Darkroom: Gives users pointed control over tonal adjustments, enabling users to finely tune the tone, contrast, and image details. With such a vast amount of tools and controls, this feature is essentially an app within an
- Film: A variety of presets and tools to produce film-inspired effects, including fade, grain, and
Tools – The Tools category gives users an array of tools for both artistic and essential image enhancements.
- Canvas: Define canvas pixel size and change or crop the size of canvas with fixed ratios or
- Vignette: Add and adjust vignette and blur for professional lens
- Light FX: Mimic analog light leaks and colored lens
*PRO – With a subscription, users will gain full access to must-have tools:
- Reshape: Enlarge, shrink, bloat, or refine objects and subjects with full control and precision by freezing areas not intended for
- Heal: Remove or replace unwanted objects or defects in
Add – The Add category gives users content elements to add finishing touches:
- Type: Overlay a wide array of fonts and texts onto images with full artistic control.
- Elements: Add various shapes and graphic objects to any image or
- Stickers: Decorate photos with fun, creative
- Frame: Easily add frames and borders to images and swipe to control color, frame size, and
- Meme: Easily turn images into
*PRO – With a subscription, users will enjoy an extensive collection of fonts, elements, stickers, frames, and patterns that will be updated
Artistic – Powered by AI, the Artistic category enables users to create art with their images with just a tap or swipe.
- Urban: Instantly transforms images into popular street art
- Doodle: Draw on images freehand, with a variety of brushes and color
- Effects: Use a unique array of effect brushes to any image for added flair and design.
*PRO – With a subscription, users will enjoy tons of added asset packs to spark creativity.